Business IT Support
Spend Time on What Matters
Our Business IT Support Services
The Commercial division provides excellent Business to Business experience and service. We understand that the role of technology has shifted from a “nice to have” to a “must have” Our products create a secure and productive business environment that allows our clients to spend time on what matters.
Business IT Support Desk
IT Consulting and Projects
Monitoring and Management
Device, Server and Office 365 service backup
We provide Business IT support and solutions that focus on your business IT needs.
Our business IT support team has 50 years of experience helping businesses succeed.
You Get To GROW
If you want to of course!
We Have Great Answers
Ask Us Anything
Possibly… but as a business owner, your time is better spent working on other tasks. You probably wouldn’t want to fix your own semi, install your own HVAC, or perform surgery on yourself.
If you hire ECS, you’ll be able to spend time on what matters.
Great! We’re happy to work with technical resources on staff to fill in the gaps.
There are a rare few who can claim to be masters of everything, and they’re still just one person – so whether they need help with the tough stuff or more time to do what they’re great at, we can help with our business IT support.
Depending on the size of your company, and the industry you’re in, a full IT employee might be too much – or too little.
Even if your company is perfectly sized to employ one, ten, or even a hundred IT employees, it’s usually more efficient to work with an IT vendor who enforces best practices with their business IT support.
These are all related terms that boil down to contracting a company to handle your IT. Each has a typical definition of scope, or area of expertise, but the terms are fairly fluid.
Here are the common definitions:
- MSP – Managed Service Provider, typically a helpdesk with IT staff to answer user queries and fix issues that are paired with remote software, antivirus, and MSFT licensing.
Third-party applications/vendors, on-site service, and in-depth security services are typically out of scope.
- ITSP – Usually a more expansive form of MSP, they may take on more roles in your company or provide dedicated resources for larger clients.
The specifics of your contract with them typically determine their scope.
- MSSP – Managed Security Service Provider, A company that tackles information security for clients. These typically offer a more in-depth security posture than MSP or ITSP models and include certified security experts in their staff.
Yes, by a long shot. We recognized a few flaws in those business models and have worked tirelessly to fix them.
Here’s a brief overview, but we can go on about this for a while.
- They typically have reduced scope, causing their support agents to drop issues or close tickets when the issue leaves the predefined scope – even if it’s still a problem. Our scope includes many of the common pitfalls here.
- We aim to take over 100% of IT (and IT adjacent) work so we can make everything run smoothly. We’ve found it’s a lot easier for us to grow if we help our clients grow.
- Most companies in this space have abysmal response times and little oversight or communication with clients. We’re dedicated to an improved experience – our agents maintain an average call answer time of under 10 seconds and an average email answer time of under 30m – and we’re still finding ways to improve.
- You don’t have a backup if it’s in the same place as your data.
- You don’t have a backup if you haven’t verified it.
- You don’t have a backup if you only have one copy.
- You don’t have data if it’s not backed up. It’s only a matter of time.
Yes, we staff cybersecurity analysts and experts to ensure our internal infrastructure remains secure.
This expertise is also available to clients. It is included at no additional cost in some packages, and as an add-on in others.
Even if it’s not included in the package you want, our standard client configuration still benefits from the security advice and best practices laid out by these experts.
There are many benefits to VoIP, but we don’t need to get into the weeds to see why it’s a good idea. You get the rich features of enterprise-grade telephone systems, you pay less, and you get to talk to us instead of the phone company. Win, win, win.
In short: Security, Stability, and Speed.
Many businesses host their website on shared platforms where you’re on the same server as hundreds (or even thousands) of other websites.
It doesn’t take much to imagine that some of these are going to be vulnerable to attacks, abuse server resources, or even just have spikes in traffic that cause problems for your site.
We give each client a dedicated space with plentiful resources – keeping them safely away from each other.
Yes. We used to purchase them from vendors, but after many failures from reputable brands we moved to building our own computers with quality parts and no compromises or bloatware.